Share This Article
Commonwealth Law Group is once again offering the Pursuing a Positive Impact Scholarship because we believe people who constantly pursue making a positive impact are the same people who will be the agents for effective change in our society. Each day, thousands of individuals do everything they can to benefit their communities, often with little or no recognition for their work. Although most of these individuals don’t work for commendations or praise, Commonwealth Law Group recognizes the sacrifices these people make each day to improve the lives of others. Due to these individuals’ dedication to making a positive impact, often at their own expense, we would like to show our support by offering the Pursuing a Positive Impact Scholarship.
Some examples of people who Commonwealth Law Group will look to recognize and support include individuals who volunteer at schools, run afterschool programs for at-risk youth, those who donate their time to local charities and nonprofits, and many others who live to serve. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply for this scholarship. By helping to further the educational goals of these valuable members of various communities across the country, our firm aims to encourage these individuals in their pursuit of leaving a positive impact wherever they may be.
Our firm is proud to offer this $3,000 scholarship to a student who has dedicated his or her time to their community while also pursuing post-secondary education and meeting the following requirements:
- Pursuing a Positive Impact Scholarship is available to students enrolled in a community college, undergraduate college or university, graduate program, business school, or law school in the United States. High School seniors who will be attending college or university next semester are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who apply for this scholarship must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 1,000-word essay response to the prompt: In what ways do you try to activate positive change in your community, and what inspires you to do so?
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists past professional, academic, and volunteer experience.
- The candidate must submit an official transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current institution, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school.
The recipient of Pursuing a Positive Impact Scholarship will be announced in the month following the application deadline.
Application Deadline and Instructions:
The deadline for this scholarship was October 31, 2021. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your interest!
In today’s world, people that go out of their way to improve their communities and the lives of others are a rare gem that deserve to be commended. Although Commonwealth Law Group can only award this scholarship to one applicant, we are still equally pleased to hear from all applicants on how you are making a positive impact. We encourage all applicants to continue being active, not only in helping their own communities but also in pursuing their education to open up new and exciting opportunities to continue making positive impacts wherever you are for years to come.
If you have been injured at work or through the negligence of another individual or entity, contact us at (804) 999-9999 or or use the form below to connect with our legal team. We will fight to get you the justice you deserve.