Share This Article
To Enter: Like us on Facebook and Post your Winning Team Pick – LIKE US BELOW!
Have you filled out your bracket yet? Now's the time: men's Division I NCAA Basketball Tournament play begins on Thursday, March 16 and continues until the championship game in Phoenix on Monday, April 3.
Adding to the excitement, Commonwealth Law Group is holding a giveaway with a $250 Visa gift card as the prize. To enter, Like our page on Facebook and then post the name of the team you think will win the men's NCAA championship title on our Facebook page before 5 p.m. EDT Thursday, March 16.
Be sure to share this blog with your friends so they can enter, too!
After the champion is crowned on April 3, CLG will draw one name from all entrants who posted the correct winning team on our Facebook page to receive one $250 Visa gift card. The drawing will be held Tuesday, April 4. The winner will be announced on Facebook.
In the unlikely event that none of the entrants pick the winning team (with buzzer-beaters and upsets, it could happen), we will draw the winner's name from ALL entrants.
At CLG, we're not just Richmond personal injury lawyers and workers' compensation attorneys – we're basketball fans who support our region's teams. Whether you're rooting for VCU (Go Rams!), UVA (Go Cavs!), Virginia Tech (Go Hokies!), or another team, one thing's for sure: March will be an exciting month for college basketball!
Deadline to enter is 5p.m. EDT on Thursday, March 16.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who submit an entry at https://www.facebook.com/commonwealthlawgroup and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Virginia, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Commonwealth Law Group, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the "Employees"), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Participant ("You") agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Commonwealth Law Group as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 14, 2017 at 10 a.m. EDT and ending March 16, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. EDT. All online entries must be received by March 16, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. EDT.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by commenting your choice of winning team at https://www.facebook.com/commonwealthlawgroup. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Commonwealth Law Group. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Commonwealth Law Group.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the "Winner") will receive a $250 Visa gift card. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Commonwealth Law Group. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Commonwealth Law Group's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Commonwealth Law Group to use Winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected from correct entries by a random drawing under the supervision of Commonwealth Law Group. Winner will be notified via Facebook within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Commonwealth Law Group shall have no liability for Winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT COMMONWEALTH LAW GROUP'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Commonwealth Law Group, anyone acting on behalf of Commonwealth Law Group, and Commonwealth Law Group's licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Commonwealth Law Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Commonwealth Law Group's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Commonwealth Law Group may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Commonwealth Law Group. Commonwealth Law Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Commonwealth Law Group has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Commonwealth Law Group reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Commonwealth Law Group and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant's participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND the Commonwealth of Virginia, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the Commonwealth of Virginia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- 12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope
If you have been injured at work or through the negligence of another individual or entity, contact us at (804) 999-9999 or or use the form below to connect with our legal team. We will fight to get you the justice you deserve.