What can I do if I believe law enforcement has used excessive force or that I have been wrongfully detained?

Answered on 02/24/16 Prisoners' Rights

Hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to protect your liberty.  Once you have retained an experienced criminal lawyer, call us and we will discuss whether you have a claim for damages in civil court.  Local, state and federal law enforcement generally work hard to protect people. However, there are cases where law enforcement officers abuse their power.  We are experienced in defending citizens against the unlawful abuse of power by law enforcement officers, and we are committed to ensuring that abuses of the criminal justice system do not go unchecked.