Share This Article
To Enter: Like us on Facebook and Post your Pick for Super Bowl LII Champion by 3 p.m. EST on January 21, 2018
It's NFL Playoff season, leading up to a uniquely American tradition since 1966: the Super Bowl. The National Football League will host its 52nd annual championship on February 4, 2018 in Minneapolis. It's the most-watched television show in America featuring fierce gridiron action, as well as the most provocative commercials of the year.
But before the conference finals kickoff on January 21 to determine the Super Bowl LII contenders, log onto Facebook and enter to win Commonwealth Law Group's $250 Visa gift card giveaway to one lucky fan who correctly picks the 2018 Super Bowl Champion from the four final teams.
Two Requirements to Enter
- "Like" us on Commonwealth Law Group's Facebook Page
- On our Facebook page, post the name of the team you think will win the Super Bowl—Patriots, Eagles, Jaguars or Vikings—before 3 p.m. EST on Sunday, January 21, 2018.
American Football Conference Final
Sunday, January 21, 2018
3:05 p.m. EST
Jacksonville Jaguars vs. New England Patriots
National Football Conference Final
Sunday, January 21, 2018
6:40 p.m. EST
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Minnesota Vikings
Super Bowl LII (52)
U.S. Bank Stadium
Sunday, February 4, 2018
6:30 p.m. EST
Super Bowl Trivia
- Americans will eat approximately 1.33 billion chicken wings on Super Bowl Sunday
- There will be about 72 game balls used during the game.
- The New Kids on the Block were the first pop musical act to perform at halftime in 1991. Before that, it was mostly marching bands. In 2018, it's Justin Timberlake.
Drawing the Winner
After the Super Bowl champion is crowned on February 4, 2018, CLG will draw one name from all entrants who posted the correct winning team on our Facebook page before the entry deadline. That lucky winner will receive one $250 Visa gift card. The drawing will be held on Monday, February 5, 2018. We'll announce the winner on Commonwealth Law Group's Facebook page.
In the unlikely event that none of our entrants pick the winning team, we will draw the winner's name from ALL entrants.
Share this post with family and friends so they can enter, too!
Deadline to enter is 3 p.m. EST on Sunday, January 21, 2018.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who submit an entry at https://www.facebook.com/commonwealthlawgroup and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Virginia, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Commonwealth Law Group, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the "Employees"), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Participant ("You") agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Commonwealth Law Group as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on January 17, 2018 at 1 p.m. EST and ending January 21, 2018 at 3:00 p.m. EST. All online entries must be received by January 21, 2018 at 3:00 p.m. EST.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by commenting your choice of winning team at https://www.facebook.com/commonwealthlawgroup. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Commonwealth Law Group. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Commonwealth Law Group.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the "Winner") will receive a $250 Visa gift card. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Commonwealth Law Group. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Commonwealth Law Group's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Commonwealth Law Group to use Winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected from correct entries by a random drawing under the supervision of Commonwealth Law Group. Winner will be notified via Facebook within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Commonwealth Law Group shall have no liability for Winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT COMMONWEALTH LAW GROUP'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Commonwealth Law Group, anyone acting on behalf of Commonwealth Law Group, and Commonwealth Law Group's licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Commonwealth Law Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Commonwealth Law Group's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Commonwealth Law Group may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Commonwealth Law Group. Commonwealth Law Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Commonwealth Law Group has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Commonwealth Law Group reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Commonwealth Law Group and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant's participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND the Commonwealth of Virginia, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the Commonwealth of Virginia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Commonwealth Law Group, 1506 Staples Mill Road, Suite 202, Richmond, VA 23230. Requests must be received no later than February 28, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Commonwealth Law Group, 1506 Staples Mill Road, Suite 202, Richmond, VA 23230, United States of America.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Commonwealth Law Group is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By submitting an entry, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
If you have been injured at work or through the negligence of another individual or entity, contact us at (804) 999-9999 or or use the form below to connect with our legal team. We will fight to get you the justice you deserve.