Adam enjoys the practice area of workers’ compensation because it allows him to navigate injured workers through the complicated legal process and obtain for them the best possible outcome. After often traumatic and possibly life-changing injuries, Adam prides himself on being a zealous advocate for individuals against the bureaucracy of insurance carriers and working to ensure they receive the medical care and financial compensation they deserve.
Adam grew up in Northern Virginia and came to Richmond, VA for college in 2008. He fell in love with the city and decided to stay here to pursue his Juris Doctor at the University of Richmond. Outside of work, Adam enjoys spending time with friends, playing with his two dogs Sammy and Jamie, and exploring Richmond’s many restaurants, bars, and live music venues.
- University of Richmond School of Law in Richmond, VA, Juris Doctor, graduated 2019.
- Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, VA, Bachelor of Arts, graduated 2012
- Commonwealth Law Group, Associate, June 2022-Present
- Virginia Department of Corrections, Legal Compliance Officer, 2020-2022
- Legal Intern at ACLU of Virginia, Summer 2017
- Capital Defender’s Office of Virginia, Summer 2018
- BWW Law Group, Paralegal, 2015-2016
If you have been injured at work or through the negligence of another individual or entity, contact us at (804) 999-9999 or or use the form below to connect with our legal team. We will fight to get you the justice you deserve.