A brief history of CLG
Commonwealth Law Group was formed in January 2014 by six lawyers, Lauren Carroll, Seth Carroll, Dana Charback, Jamie Karek, Matthew Lastrapes and Elyse Stiner. We created Commonwealth Law Group to help people that have been injured at work or in an accident through no fault of their own. In a relatively short time our attorneys successfully resolved a $1,000,000 workers’ compensation case, a $800,000 personal injury case, a $1,400,000 workers’ compensation case and the largest civil rights case of its kind in the history of Virginia.
We are focused on our clients and we understand that visiting a law office can be very intimidating, so we have created a very comfortable and welcoming office environment. We also understand that our clients like to communicate with us in different ways so we are available for face to face meetings, or by phone, text or email, whichever you prefer.
- Brian DunnChief Operating Officer[email protected]
- Marley WilsonReceptionist[email protected]
- Lauren CarrollPartner[email protected]
- Holly MurrayParalegal[email protected]
- Seth CarrollPartner[email protected]
- Dana CharbackPartner[email protected]
- Elyse StinerPartner[email protected]
- Matt LastrapesPartner[email protected]
- Jamie KarekPartner[email protected]
- Ashlee JohnsonParalegal[email protected]
- Gianna FioravanteParalegal[email protected]
- Lori LigonSenior Paralegal[email protected]